Welcome to the Workshop

Welcome to the Workshop

Friday, May 25, 2012

Congratulations and Salutations!

Let's cut to the chase. I have drawn two winners and their names are....


Lainie

and 

Jessie


Let's all do a happy dance for the girls. I am also doing a happy dance for all the incredibly sweet things you've written in the comments section. It's lovely to see some long-time followers and some newbies in there too.


image via here


I will email Lainie and Jessie forthwith to discuss our plans and will share the design process with y'all on the blog.
If you missed out (boohoo) I would love you to comment your design ideas below. Am always up for making something new and interesting. I can't work in a vacuum, your input would be awesome.

Have a happy day. I'm off to get my child ready for a hot Friday at school. Heading for a top of 29 degrees today, and a possible thunderstorm tonight. Wait, didn't I move away from Australia?!

Big love.



6 comments:

  1. Congratulations lucky girls! we could do with 29 degrees in perth, it was -2 at my place at 5:30 this morning!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll be ready to return to those temps soon amy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh & I coulda sworn it would be me. Lol. A HUGE CONGRATULAIONS to two VERY lucky girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations girls
    29 would be nice it's only going to be 14 in Melbourne todsy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...